Comprehensive metal-working solutions for a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, and building and construction.
FourChem's metal working solutions provide the most comprehensive line of products of the metal industry and are used in many different industries such as automotive, aerospace or building and construction. We offer cleaners, lubricants, emulsions, dispersions and greases for drawing, forming, deforming, extruding, forging, machining, and grinding almost any material.
We offer a variety of cold forming pre-treatments and lubricants including non-reactive coatings for wire-and-tube-drawing, stainless steel extrusion and forming, and non-ferrous materials. When it comes to drawing, deformation, or extrusion, our range has you covered.
Benefits of working with FourChem's metal forming coatings and lubricants:
• Non-reactive lubricants eliminate phosphate sludge
• Improved corrosion protection
• Simplified metal forming processes with shorter cycle times and maximised die life
• Increased productivity at reduced costs thanks to lower energy consumption and maintenance requirements
• Improved quality of parts, including microfinish
• Reduced operational footprint due to environmentally sustainable options, leading to a safer work place
Our die casting portfolio includes high pressure die casting lubricants, gravity, and low pressure die lubricants, plunger lubricants as well as auxiliary greases and maintenance lubricants.
You will benefit from our close interactions with both local and international manufacturers who rely on FourChem's die cast emulsions, dispersions, graphite-based lubricants, insulating coatings, and high performance greases.
Benefits of working with FourChem's die casting products:
• Improved manufacturing productivity
• Improved part quality, less metallization, brighter parts
• Reduced build-up on dies
• Extended tool life
• Bio-stable emulsion
• High solids formulations available to reduce transportation costs and allow high dilution ratios
• Environmentally-friendly die casting
FourChem's Die Casting Solutions;
Our portfolio includes a variety of products that will help you run die casting processes efficiently for superb quality and surface finishes. Additionally, we can supply materials for cleaning, machining and grinding, and impregnating.
• Die cast lubricant emulsion
• From concentrates to ready-to-use version
• Wax-free, low build-up solution
• Water-free, microspray applications
• Graphited, conductive die casting lubricant dispersions with insulating properties
• Graphited and non-graphited plunger lubricants
• Auxiliary and maintenance lubricants
• Anti-welding greases
• Ladle and refractory greases
• Maintenance lubricant
Forging processes take place under extreme temperature and forming conditions. By combining strong equipment with properly selected products, our partners and customers can see a tremendous drop in operating cost.
We offer a variety of state-of-the-art formulas to help improve your processes including highly dispersed graphite, oil-emulsion, and hybrid and synthetic lubricants.
Benefits of working with FourChem's forging range:
• Superior lubrication and release
• Increased productivity with minimum downtime and reduced costs
• Shorter cycle times and maximised die life
• Environmentally sustainable options
• Improved quality
We have a long tradition of innovative research and development in forging. Whether your manufacturing site deals with warm or hot forging, ferrous or non-ferrous materials, or is in need of billet coatings, cleaning, cold forming or machining and grinding solutions, we can help.
Whether for metal cutting, milling, drilling, grinding, turning, threading, reaming, or broaching – our comprehensive portfolio paired with your application will help your factory move in the right direction.
Benefits of working with FourCehem's machining and grinding range:
• Excellent properties: Low foaming, hard water stable, high lubricity and clean running combined with a long bath life
• Clean working operations and clean parts
• Improved production efficiency: Low maintenance, improved tool life and lowest total operating cost
• Increased sustainability: Lower product consumption, lower water consumption and less waste
From forming, stamping and casting, to parts cleaning, adhesion and sealing, FourChem is your partner.
When it comes to metal machining specifically, we offer:
• Biocide free lubricants
• Boron free products
• High performance lubricants
• Water-soluble coolants
• Neat oil cutting lubricants
• Non-chlorinated lubricants
FourChem's parts cleaning products have been developed and improved over decades of close interaction with our researchers, suppliers and customers. You can rely on our technology range and knowledge because it's been tried, tested and proven to be a success.
We have solutions for:
• Spray, ultrasonic, and immersion cleaning
• Light to moderate oil and dirt removal
• Surface preparation
• Intermediate and final cleaning
• Cleaning parts prior to assembly, including in-process corrosion protection, chip removal or high pressure deburring
Benefits of working with FourChem's metal cleaning and corrosion solutions:
• Cleaning and (in process) corrosion protection in one step
• Spot-free parts: Reliable cleaning results
• Long bath life time
• Bio-stable at low temperature
• High cleaning efficiency at low temperature in hard water
• No foaming at high spray pressure
• Suitable for wide temperature ranges
• Part cleaning to its highest standards
Effective cleaners are connected to a variety of pre-and-post cleaning operations such as stamping, casting, forging, machining, metal sealants, and adhesives. These can all be connected to a properly selected and used parts cleaner for a more efficient process. FourChem is your partner in preparing all necessary parts with:
• Neutral cleaners with corrosion protection
• Low Temperature cleaners
• High-pressure sprayable formulations
• Ultrasonic cleaners
• Emulsifying cleaners
• Demulsifying cleaners
• Bio-stable low temperature cleaners
• Salt-free cleaners
FourChem's experts are here to help you optimize your drawing, forming, hydroforming, high speed, and sheet metal stamping processes with water-soluble and neat oil lubricants. Among these are high performing ship out and vanishing oils as well as coil-applied lubricants.
Benefits of working with FourChem's metal stamping products:
• Improved production efficiency thanks to hard water stability, low maintenance and low total operating cost
• Improved metal stamping products thanks to high lubricity and corrosion protection
• Improved results regarding sustainability with lower product consumption, lower water consumption and less waste generation
• Improved health and safety for workers thanks to low VOC products and a cleaner working environment
• Increased production quality thanks to high lubricity products
• Improve your metal stamping with Bonderite products
FourChem's research and development team ensures that industrial production performed by OEMs, automobile and industrial suppliers is improved with our range of fluids.
Our Bonderite portfolio includes solutions for light and heavy applications. We help direct the pressure for premium metal stamping results with:
• Clean running lubricants
• Water-soluble lubricants
• Neat oil lubricants
• Extreme pressure lubricants
• Low VOC lubricants
• OEM-approved lubricants
• Vanishing lubricants